Skip to content

Office of Research Development

Request for Service

Clemson faculty who are working on items in the following category can request support from ORD:

  • Large-scale, complex research grants that are larger than $1.5 million

Eligible faculty can request support from ORD by completing the Request for Service form; click the orange button on the left.

Faculty who are pursuing research funding outside of ORD’s scope should contact their Associate Dean for Research (ADR).