Montana Summer Field Program
During June minimester, Clemson students will study away while exploring Montana. This course is exclusively available to Clemson students and led by expert Clemson faculty, offering an interdisciplinary, field-based education on the Great Plains as a working landscape for people, livestock and wildlife.
Earn 3 Course Credits Through:
- Rangeland Management: Dr. Gustavo Lascano
- Animal Health: Dr. Tom Scott
- Conservation Landscapes: Dr. David Jachowski
- Ecology: Dr. Patrick McMillian
Article from Decipher Magazine
Read the blog written by past students: http://prairieecology.blogspot.com/
Students interested in the course must apply by December 1st, 2017. The initial on-campus meetings start in January.
- Cover letter - detailing your interest in this program and how it will help you in your career
Send your application to Dr. David Jachowki (email@example.com)