CAFLS Virtual Career Fair | Oct 1st
CAFLS is excited to host our first ever, Virtual Career Fair
In order to offer both employers and students a safe environment, we have adopted a new virtual format for the annual career fair. Although the fair will look slightly different, it will be just as amazing! This day is not just for seniors exploring full-time positions, but also for all students to explore internships and further understand career paths.
CAFLS Virtual Career Fair
October 1st, 2020
9am - 4pm
After the Fair
- If you have contact information from a company, send them an email. Reintroduce yourself and make sure to thank them for their time. If you took any notes, it is beneficial to include something you discussed and enjoyed about the conversation. Let them know that you are interested in the company and potential working opportunities.
- Take the next steps the recruiter suggested, that may mean applying online or uploading your resume to their website.
- Stay engaged, stay confident, and stay positive! You got this and we are here to help!
Day of Fair
Be sure to log into Clemson Job Link, to pre-register AND browse through companies that are attending to learn more. Remember, you can “star” up to 10 companies you want to visit with and those companies will be alerted that you are interested. Below are a few things to remember as you prepare. Please let me know if I can answer any questions or provide any assistance!
- Pre-Register and do your homework on companies!
- Upload your resume (see the tips below if you don’t have one ready yet!)
- Make sure you are “zoom ready”, dressed for success and have your talking points ready!
- Many employers will be offering group “information sessions” throughout the day. Log in early and click on the company name to see more information from them on those activities.
- Nervous? Don’t know what to expect? Watch this Video Tour of the Virtual Fair
- Have ready the various virtual platforms that employers will be using to chat. Zoom, WebEx, Microsoft Teams and Business Skype
Need help? We will have a student Virtual Help Room -- Open Oct 1st from 8:30am - 4:30pm
Meeting ID: 918 9627 1998 | Passcode: 899937
Student Registration Instructions
Students must register in advance. By registering in the platform, you will be able to build a profile, upload a resume, access the list of registered employers, and more!
How to Register (pdf)
How to Upload a Resume (pdf)
How to Edit your Profile (pdf)
Prepping for the Virtual Career Fair
|CAFLS Resume Drop-In Session|
|Sept 22nd @ 2:30 - 4pm||Sept 25th@ 1-3pm|
|CAFLS Career Fair Prep Drop-In w/Ambassadors|
|Sept 22nd @ 3-5pm||Sept 24th @ 3-5pm|
|Career Center Career Fair Prep|
|Sept 23rd @ 4:30pm||Sept 24th @ 2pm||Sept 24th @ 4:30pm|
|Career Center Resume Prep|
|Sept 25th, 9am - 4pm||Sept 28th, 9am - 4pm|
|CAFLS Career Fair Last Minute Questions|
|Sept 29th @ 9-10:30am||Sept 29th @ 2:30-4:30pm|