Academic Continuity Student Information
Clemson University is dedicated to continuing significant investments in its academic continuity program. In a real emergency which often occurs with little to no notice, having a plan and knowing how to implement it will contribute greatly to our community resiliency and help prevent delays in achieving academic goals.
Start Here with the eLearning Student Quick Guide
Need an accessible version? Check out the eLearning Student Quick Guide in an accessible PDF.
General Academic Continuity: What do you need to do?
- If notified of an extended campus closure, do not physically attend any class on campus.
- Look for Academic Continuity class objectives from your instructor.
- Know and understand the expectations from your instructor(s) including due dates.
- Have access to resources needed to complete activities scheduled for the day (such as Canvas and enough bandwidth to watch videos).
- Know the best way to reach your instructor with questions about the course activities.
- If you have a lab, please clarify with your instructor the lab activity expectations.
Prepare to Work Remotely
- Please visit https://ccit.clemson.edu/working-remotely/ for more information and resources on working remotely.
- Have technical questions or need help? Please reach out to CCIT Support at ITHELP@clemson.edu.
- Please visit CCIT SYSTEMS STATUS to check the status of Clemson University systems and to subscribe to system alerts.
- Review tips on Surviving and Thriving During Academic Continuity.
What if I have out-of-classroom activities, such as clinical or field placements?
Students involved in these activities should receive direction from their faculty and supervisors at clinicals or field placements. If you do not receive direction, you should contact them for instructions.
Have a Question about Accessibility?
- Please visit https://www.clemson.edu/academics/studentaccess/faq.html for more information and resources on student accessibility services.
- Have specific questions or need help? Please reach out to Student Accessibility Services at https://www.clemson.edu/academics/studentaccess/contact-us.html.
Career Services and Experiential Learning Services Are Now Virutal
Our staff members continue to work remotely and are eager to serve you, even though our on-campus offices are closed. The link below will send you to our COVID-19 Updates and Information page with further information.