Small Catering Engagements
Procurement and Business Services Small Catering Engagements
Welcome to Clemson University Small Catering Engagements for Clemson Main Campus Faculty, Staff, and Students. Procurement and Business Services (PBS) has contracted with several local restaurants/businesses that will be offering catering services in addition to Aramark.
The services that are offered under this umbrella are specifically for Main campus events that are $1000 in value or less (NO ALCOHOL MAY BE ORDERED OR RECEIVED USING THIS AGREEMENT). A few other points to share or consider:
- Only approved caterers may deliver on campus.
- Please be aware that when you are requesting catering services from one of the approved caterers, you must coordinate with them to ensure details for your event are confirmed and you are responsible for paying invoices ASAP after the event is complete.
- Regardless of funding source (Foundation, State funds, self-generated, etc.…) if the catering event is being held on the main campus, you are required to use Aramark or one of these approved Small Catering Engagement caterers.
- If the catering event is $1000 or more, you must utilize ARAMARK, unless Aramark provided a written exception to utilize someone else.
- The only approved exceptions to this guidance to use Aramark or approved Small Catering Engagement caterers are:
- CUAD team meals/snacks (although approved caterers should be used when possible or separate contracts put in place on a case by case basis);
- Catering not taking place on the main campus (i.e. Innovation Campuses, REC, etc…) – these areas are responsible for coordinating their own catering contracts;
- Catering at Camp Hope and Garrison Arena should use their contracted caterer at all times.
To access the University's list of approved caterers for placing catering orders, you will need to enter your University Credentials.
Click here to view Clemson University list of approved caterers and contact information.
If you would like to walk through a Decision Model please click here to see our Decision Tree
If you are interested in having one of the following caterers provide you with their services for your next occasion, please contact the listed caterer using the phone number that is provided. Please be sure to have the caterer confirm that they received your request for catering.
If you have questions or concerns related to the Small Catering Engagements, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement and Business Services