Faculty Representative To the Board of Trustees
The Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees, a position established in 1998 with a three-year term, is celebrated because of the opportunity it provides to heighten and strengthen communications between the Clemson faculty and the Board. All tenured regular Clemson University faculty are eligible for this position. More information is available from the Faculty Senate Website.
Procedures, privileges and selection procedures for the Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees can be found in Appendices A and B of the Faculty Manual.
President’s Leadership Institute
The President’s Leadership Institute is intended for emerging, high-potential, and high-performing members of the faculty and staff of Clemson University. The program is designed to offer a meaningful and rewarding experience for one faculty and one staff cohort of participants on an annual basis. Each cohort will embark on a nine-month program that includes two overnight retreats (an opening and closing retreat), seven class days, and a variety of “field trips” and special sessions that are designed to complement the topics and curriculum being covered through the class days. More information can be found on the President’s Leadership Institute website.
- Faculty Senate Website
- Faculty Manual
- Faculty Senate Blog — Sharing information and insights to the faculty of Clemson University. Views expressed do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Faculty Senate, the faculty of Clemson or Clemson University.
- Office of the Provost
- Clemson Elevate
- Academic Units
- Faculty Recruitment
- New Faculty Hires
- Faculty Evaluations: Annual Reviews and TPR, PTR
- Tenure and Promotion Honorees
- Dates and Deadlines
- Recognition and Awards
- Leadership Development
- Policies Affecting Faculty
- Work/Life Policies
- Faculty Affairs and COVID-19
- Faculty Research Incentive Plan
- New Faculty Orientation
- Faculty Mentoring and Sponsorship at Clemson University
- Alumni Distinguished Professors
- Family Support and Accommodation Plan
- NEWSFLASH - Monthly Faculty Affairs Newsletter
- Contact Us