Skip to main content
Welcome to Undergraduate Studies for Students
- Student Programs
- Center for Career Professional Development — Build your classroom knowledge with real-world experience.
- Creative Inquiry — Earn course credit by joining peers and faculty mentors in conducting multi-semester research projects in varying areas of interest.
- Early Success Program — A conditional admissions program designed to assist selected participants in making a successful transition to Clemson.
- FIRST — Assisting first-generation college students in reaching their career goals in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) majors.
- Mentoring — A number of programs at Clemson offer incoming students support with academic and social transitions.
- Study Abroad — Expand your horizons by taking classes abroad.
- Student Services
- Academic Success Center — Find tutors, take workshops and receive academic counseling specific to your needs.
- Financial Aid — Helps students secure the funds necessary to pursue their educational goals at Clemson University through the administration and implementation of federal, state and institutional programs of financial assistance.
- Student Accessibility Services — Access services to support disability-related academic and other challenges on campus.
- Graduation Requirements
- Academic Requirements
- Academic Eligibility — Refer to Clemson’s guidelines in regards to eligibility standards to ensure academic success.
- Academic Grievances — These guidelines will explain the process you would take if you felt that you were treated unfairly in the assigning of a final grade.
- Academic Integrity — Refer to Clemson’s guidelines on honesty and respect in academics, and learn what to do if your academic integrity is questioned. (Policy and procedures are also in the academic catalog.)