4-H Special Interest/Short Term Projects: Groups of youth meeting for a specific learning experience that involves direct teaching by Extension staff or trained volunteers, including teachers. The program is not part of the school curriculum and not restricted to members of 4-H clubs. This delivery mode does not generally continue for as long as a 4-H club.
- Wildlife Food Plot Project (August deadline)
- Small Garden Project (April deadline)
- Honey Bee Project (February deadline)
- Dairy Opportunities (February deadline)
- Beef Opportunities
- Meat Goat Project (April deadline)
- Swine Opportunities
- Poultry Projects (March deadline)
- Rabbit Project (May deadline) NEW!