International Student Payment Instructions
International Payments (non U.S. accounts)
Clemson University has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. In addition, the posting of the payment into your iRoar account will be faster, you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via a student dashboard, and you will be notified via email when it is deposited into our account.
How to Make a Payment
Go to Flywire to begin the payment process.
- Select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in U.S. dollars you wish to make to Clemson.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home country at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will book the transaction and will be instructed how to send your funds through Flywire from your home country bank account.
- Flywire will then send the U.S. dollar amount to Clemson, where it will be credited to your iRoar account. You will receive an email confirmation receipt.
- Flywire has a dedicated customer service team reachable via Chat, Skype, email and phone to answer your questions at any time.