To support ClemsonForward, Clemson implemented an academic reorganization to help each college and department achieve its full potential. The new structure, effective with the 2016-17 academic year, creates the following colleges:
- College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences
- College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities
- College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education (including the Eugene T. Moore School of Education)
- College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences
- College of Science
October 2015 — Board of Trustees approved reorganization.
March 31, 2016 — Provisional college and departmental budgets finalized.
July 1, 2016 — New college names, organization and fiscal budgets went into effect.
August 2016 — Last graduation using the five-college and one stand-alone school structure.
August 2016 — Academic conversion occured at start of the fall semester.
December 2016 — First graduation using the new, seven-college structure.