Should you have accessibility concerns that may prevent you from participating in the ceremony, provide your name and individual request(s) for seating arrangements to Student Accessibility Services at 864-656-6848.
Clear all University debts including the return of books, keys or other materials to the University Library. Move/copy all computer files and emails while your USERNAME is still active. See IT Information for Graduates.
Check Degree Works graduation status (undergraduates) after 8:00 a.m. if you are unsure as to whether you have completed all degree requirements for graduation.
Access final grades reported for the spring term after 8:00 a.m. Don't forget to send an Official Transcript to potential employers or graduate programs.
On Thursday, March 19, Clemson University, in alignment with the guidance from Governor McMaster, updated University operation plans through May 8, 2020.
- All Clemson events, activities and gatherings are suspended at least through May 8.
- The University has postponed May commencement ceremonies (includes Doctoral Hooding & Graduation).
- Degrees WILL BE conferred upon all those who meet graduation requirements.
- The University is currently exploring alternatives to celebrate our newest graduates at a later date.
- As soon as these plans are confirmed, details will be communicated.
- We will continue to update the community regularly on our response to the pandemic through e-mail, social media and our comprehensive COVID update web site.