Parent and Guest Graduation Information
On Thursday, March 19, Clemson University, in alignment with the guidance from Governor McMaster, updated University operation plans through May 8, 2020.
- All Clemson events, activities and gatherings are suspended at least through May 8.
- The University has postponed May commencement ceremonies (includes Doctoral Hooding & Graduation).
- Degrees WILL BE conferred upon all those who meet graduation requirements.
- The University is currently exploring alternatives to celebrate our newest graduates at a later date.
- As soon as these plans are confirmed, details will be communicated.
- We will continue to update the community regularly on our response to the pandemic through e-mail, social media and our comprehensive COVID update web site.
Are tickets required to attend the ceremony?
Tickets are not required for this event; seating is available on a first come/first serve basis.
Where should guests enter Littlejohn Coliseum?
Guests may enter through any regular entrance to the coliseum.
Is there designated seating for guests with disabilities?
Yes. Seating for individuals in wheelchairs as well as those with limited mobility will be available around the concourse on a first come/first serve basis. Please note that in order to accommodate as many guests as possible, only one individual may accompany guests seated in these designated areas.
Will handicapped parking be available for guests?
Yes, handicapped parking will be available in the lot immediately adjacent to the north side of the coliseum.
Where can I find a list of hotels and restaurants in the area?
A list of hotels and restaurants in the Clemson area is available at Visit Clemson.
Where is the local airport in Upstate South Carolina?
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) is located in Upstate South Carolina, midway between the cities of Greenville and Spartanburg on I-85 (Exit 57). Additional information is available on the GSP Website.