Welcome to Degree Works
What is Degree Works?
Degree Works is a web-based tool designed to help undergraduates and their advisors monitor progress toward completing a bachelor’s degree. Degree Works uses degree requirements from the University Catalog and re-organizes the student’s transcript categorically to produce an easy-to-read audit. The audit is divided into blocks to show all of the necessary requirements and how courses taken or in-progress count toward those requirements. Each block contains checkboxes to easily identify what courses and requirements are complete, almost complete, or still outstanding.
What are the Benefits of Degree Works?
Degree Works is intended to support and enhance Clemson University’s commitment to academic advising. Students and advisors are able to:
- View detailed requirements for the degree, major, and minor
- See how completed, in-progress, and approved transfer/AP course work applies to degree requirements
- Identify courses needed to complete specific degree requirements
- View cumulative GPA
- Plan course selection for future semesters using the Look Ahead feature
- Generate What-If audits to view hypothetical major and/or minor changes based on current and projected course work
- Degree Works can be used as part of advising sessions to determine course selections (in conjunction with the Course Offerings for the term) and review graduation requirements
Where can I find my Degree Works audit?
You can find a link to Degree Works through iROAR > Student Records > Degree Works
What doesn't Degree Works do?
Degree Works helps in making sense of degree requirements, but it is not intended to replace advisor/student sessions. It does not represent an irrevocable contract with Clemson University. It cannot serve as an official transcript, nor does it certify degree completion. Every effort is taken to provide complete and accurate information, but due to the multiple curriculum options available, it cannot support each and every scenario. Always consult with an advisor and/or academic administrators regarding university practices, policies and curriculum requirements.
Who do I contact about general questions or issues?
If your question is not answered by the FAQ or training materials you can reach us by submitting a question: