Master of Business Administration
Set the Stage for Advancement
Clemson University continues its role as an academic leader and has announced the launch of its new online MBA program beginning Fall 2019. A part-time program for working professionals utilizing the same corporate MBA curriculum and faculty, the program is designed to accelerate careers into areas of management and executive leadership.
Clemson’s online MBA program allows you to select the class structure that best fits your schedule and learning style - and change it anytime during the semester. You can join a live class through video conferencing and ask questions during the class, or you can consume the material asynchronously through recorded lectures, designed readings, and other assignments.
Clemson MBA offers extensive resources in career planning, networking, seminars, conferences, and even short-term study abroad opportunities to help you leverage the full Clemson MBA experience.
Admission to the Program
MBA program applicants are able to begin classes during either Spring, Summer or Fall semesters. Admission is evaluated on a continual basis until the application dates have passed, and should be submitted by the following deadlines:
- July 1 for Fall semester
- December 1 for Spring semester
- April 1 for Summer semester
GMAT waivers are available for qualified candidates. Please email our Admissions Team with a copy of your resume and unofficial transcripts to see if you qualify.
The following requirements must be met to be considered for admission to the online MBA program:
- 2+ years of full-time work experience
- completion of the online application
- official transcripts, due upon admission
- a 1-page personal statement detailing why you want to pursue an MBA and how you feel it will help you in your career path
- a resume describing your work and education history
- two letters of recommendation
- current GMAT exam scores, unless waived by Admissions
- an interview, required on a case-by-case basis
- a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
Additional requirements for international applicants:
- Applicants must submit a course-by-course transcript review by a NACES-recognized evaluation source.
- Either the Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or completion of ELS level 112 at an ELS Language School is required.
- Financial Certification form and documentation may be required.
South Carolina is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) and Clemson University (CU) is an approved SARA institution, which means we adhere to established standards for offering post-secondary e-learning programs in all member states. Please review our state authorizations to see if this program is offered in your state and our process for student complaints against the university.