Broad River Basin
- Meeting 1 - August 5, 2015
- Meeting 2 - May 18, 2016
AUGUST 5, 2015 - MEETING RESULTS
iClicker Audience Participation Results during the presentation (Download PDF, 1.2MB)
- Presentation of assessment objectives by DNR and DHEC;
- Introduction to the surface water team and model framework;
- Guidance provided on how stakeholders can assist in creating a more true model of SC surface waters and how to stay involved.
Reports and updated information for the Broad River Basin are posted on DNR's Surface Water webpage.
MAY 18, 2016 - MEETING RESULTS
Selected iClicker Audience Participation Results from six 1st Basin Meetings (Download PDF, 472KB)
- Learned about the model development for this river basin
- Participated in modeling scenarios at workstations
- Group discussions on modeling assumptions
- Heard from DNR and DHEC on model framework next steps
- Learned about how to stay involved