AUGUST 9, 2016 - MEETING RESULTS (Combined Meeting 1&2)
iClicker Audience Participation Results collected during the presentation (PDF, 954kb)
PURPOSE: Create an opportunity for interested stakeholders in the Salkchatchie River Basin to learn about this assessment, timeframe, expectations, and ways to Stay involved. Present the surface water model inputs, assumptions, and calibration results in its near final stage of development.
- Learn about the model development for this river basin
- Participate in modeling scenarios at workstations
- Group discussions on modeling assumptions
- Hear from DNR and DHEC on model framework next steps
- Learn about the ways to Stay involved
Reports and updated information for the Salkehatchie River Basin are posted on DNR's Surface Water webpage.