Saluda River Basin
- Meeting 1 - April 21, 2015
- Meeting 2 - December 2, 2015
APRIL 21, 2015 - MEETING 1 RESULTS:
- Presentation of assessment objectives by DNR and DHEC;
- Introduction to the surface water team and model framework;
- Guidance provided on how stakeholders can assist in creating a more true model of SC surface waters and how to stay involved.
Reports and updated information for the Saluda River Basin are posted on DNR's Surface Water webpage.
DECEMBER 2, 2015 - MEETING 2 RESULTS:
Present the Saluda River Basin surface water model inputs, assumptions, and calibration results in its near final stage of development.
- Learned about the model development for this river basin Participated in modeling scenarios at workstations
- Group discussions on modeling assumptions
- Heard from DNR and DHEC on model framework next steps
- Learned about the ways to stay involved
Please find up to date information and reports on the Saluda River Basin at DNR's Surface Water webpage.