Santee River Basin
- Meeting 1 - March 2, 2016
- Meeting 2 - November 30, 2016
MEETING RESULTS - MARCH 2, 2016
- Presentation of assessment objectives by DNR and DHEC;
- Introduction to the surface water team and model framework;
- Guidance provided on how stakeholders can assist in creating a more true model of SC surface waters and how to stay involved.
Reports and updated information for the Santee River Basin are posted on DNR's Surface Water webpage.
MEETING RESULTS - November 30, 2016
Present the Santee River Basin surface water model inputs, assumptions, and calibration results in its near final stage of development.
- Learn about the model development for this river basin
- Participate in modeling scenarios at workstations
- Group discussions on modeling assumptions
- Hear from DNR and DHEC on model framework next steps
- Learn about the ways to stay involved