InfoEd IBC-EHS at Clemson
Clemson Univeristy is deploying the InfoEd Institutional Biosafety-Environmental Health and Safety (IBC-EHS) module to enable a more organized and efficient web-based electronic protocol submission for Principal Investigators and to reduce IBC Administration turnaround time.
Commonly utilized by many top tier research universities, this sytem will save time with compliant tasks allowing Principal Investigators to focus on thier research, while helping the institution more easily manage risk.
Some of InfoEd IBC-EHS' features include:
- Supports studies involving Biological Agents, Hazardous Chemicals; Genome Studies and rDNA
- Supports Principal Investigator electronic submission of Initial Applications, Amendments and Continuing Reviews
- Supports dynamic eForms
- Allows the Principal Investigator to manage and track all protocol submissions
- Allows the upload of supporting materials such as Minor Forms and Hazard
- Acknowledgement Forms as part of the submission
- Enables the automated monitoring of and notification of submissions, amendment requests and continuing review due dates
- Tracks complete submission history
- Will obselete the need to acquire the newest document form version as the new eForms will be updated in realtime
Additional questions or need help?