InfoEd at Clemson
Clemson University is deploying the InfoEd IRB, IBC, IACUC modules to enable a more organized and efficient web-based electronic protocol submission for Principal Investigators and to reduce administration turnaround time.
Commonly utilized by many top tier research universities, this system will save time with compliance tasks allowing Principal Investigators to focus on their research, while helping the institution more easily manage risk.
Some InfoEd features include:
- Principal Investigator electronic submission of new applications, application modification, incident reporting and project progress reporting
- Dynamic eForms
- Principal Investigator management and tracking of all protocol submissions
- Automated monitoring of and notification of submissions, amendment requests and continuing review due dates
- Tracks complete submission history
- New eForms will be updated in real-time removing the need to acquire the newest document version
- IBC EHS Module: OK
- IRB HP Module: OK
- No planned downtime at this time.