Clemson Student Research Forum
The Clemson Student Research Forum (CSRF) is an annual poster forum held concurrently with Focus on Creative Inquiry (FoCI). The call for abstracts is open to all Clemson graduate and undergraduate students that participate in mentored research.
The 7th annual CSRF is April 3 - 5, 2024. The call for abstracts is open November 9, 2023 – March 1, 2024.
- Poster dimensions must be 48" x 36". Format may be horizontal or vertical.
- Easels, posterboards and clips will be provided.
Interactive digital presentation requirements:
- In order to use the digital displays for your poster, you must have interactive content, videos, or motion graphics.
- Creative Inquiry will provide web space and templates for your poster display. You may also supply your own digital content.
- We will NOT display static images or PDFs on digital displays.
- Digital poster presenters are required to participate in a test run of their presentations on the Watt screens two weeks prior to the event.
- Print your poster (48" x 36", horizontal or vertical format).
- Bring your poster to the Watt Center:
- If you are in the AM session, arrive before 9:30 a.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned posterboard
- If you are in the PM session, arrive before 12:30 p.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned posterboard.
- Stand with your poster during your assigned session.
Contact Creative Inquiry Office if you have questions.