Clemson Student Research Forum
The 5th Annual Clemson Student Research Forum will coincide with the 17th Annual Focus on Creative Inquiry (FoCI) on April 6 -8, 2022 at the Watt Family Innovation Center. This poster forum is open to all students, undergraduate and graduate, as an interdisciplinary event to present their projects or research.When
April 6 - 8, 2022 at the Watt Family Innovation Center.
There is an AM (10 a.m.-12 p.m.) and PM (1 p.m. -3 p.m.) session on all days.
- Poster dimensions must be 48" x 36". Format may be horizontal or vertical.
- Easels, posterboards and clips will be provided.
Interactive digital presentation requirements:
- In order to use the digital displays for your poster, you must have interactive content, videos, or motion graphics.
- Creative Inquiry will provide web space and templates for your poster display. You may also supply your own digital content.
- We will NOT display static images or PDFs on digital displays.
- Digital poster presenters are required to participate in a test run of their presentations on the Watt screens two weeks prior to the event.
- Print your poster (48" x 36", horizontal or vertical format).
- Bring your poster to the Watt Center on 6, 7 or 8 April :
- If you are in the AM session, arrive before 9:30 a.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned posterboard
- If you are in the PM session, arrive before 12:30 p.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned posterboard.
- Stand with your poster during your assigned session.
Contact Creative Inquiry Office if you have questions.