Undergraduate Visiting Transient
Undergraduate students in good standing at Regionally Accredited Institutions in the United States who wish to enroll in summer classes at Clemson University can apply as transient students.
The Transient Student Application is no longer available for Summer 2019.
Applying as a Summer Visiting Transient Student:
- Search Class Listing for available summer courses.
- Please review the Academic Calendar for last date to add courses for each session and other important dates.
- View the cost per credit hour at Student Financial Services, Summer Tuition and Fees.
- Submit the Transient Student Application for Summer II and/or Minimesters C — D. The application is closed for Summer, Summer I and Minimester A and B.
- View Application Instructions
- Send all required documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Transcript
- Proof of Legal Presence
- U.S. Citizens — A copy of your U.S. Passport or Birth Certificate
- International — A complete copy of your I-20 and VISA
- Look for an acceptance email at the address provided on the application. You will receive the email within 24 to 48 hours after all documentation has been received.
- Register for classes by signing into iROAR > Student > Registration > Add or Drop Classes
- Pay your bill. Bills are not available until AFTER you have registered for classes.
- Bills are paid in iROAR > Student Financial Services > My Bill.
- Payment Options
- e-check at no additional charge
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express—there is a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.85% of your bill for all credit card payments.
- There are no payment plans for summer courses.
- Financial support letters are to be mailed directly to email@example.com.
- Contact Student Financial Services at 864-656-5592 for questions regarding tuition.
Questions about the above transient information should be directed to the Registrar Office via email to Transient Students or call 864-656-7855.
Questions about the online application or any technical difficulties should be directed to CollegeNET.
Graduate Visiting Transient
If you are enrolled in a graduate degree program at another institution and wish to take Clemson graduate courses in the summer to transfer to that institution, you may apply as a Graduate Transient Student.
Apply as a Graduate Transient Student.
Questions should be directed to the Graduate School.