Skip to content



Accident Insurance

Special-risk accident/illness insurance is available to those departments that engage in events outside the normal course of academic and recreational activities.

CU Cooperative Extension Services

This Accident Insurance is for Clemson University Cooperative Extension Services Only.

TULIP Insurance

Clemson University has available Tenant Users’ Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) for the benefit of vendors who wish to hold an event on the Clemson University premises.

Risk Services and Insurance
Risk Services and Insurance | 391 College Avenue Suite 202, Clemson, SC 29631