When county government offices are closed, local Clemson University campuses also are closed.
Visit the county government offices website to monitor county office closings in your area.
- Dining Services: Students should visit Dining Services for updated hours of operation.
- CAT and Greenlink: Check the Clemson Area Transit (CAT) Facebook page for CAT bus schedule and route updates or call 864-654-2287. Visit Parking and Transportation Services' Facebook page for more information, including Greenlink updates.
- Tiger Transit: Between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m., call 864-656-3333, request a ride online at http://tigertransit.clemson.edu/ride or via your mobile device using the my.clemson mobile app. See the Tiger Transit website for more information.
- Fike/Campus Recreation: Closings or delays will be posted on this website, or go to the Twitter page.
- Clemson University Libraries: See the libraries Twitter page for updates.
- Athletic events: Watch for schedule updates at www.clemsontigers.com.
- Emergency closing policy and procedure from the Human Resources website.
Updates will be issued via:
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/clemsonuniv, https://twitter.com/insideclemson, https://twitter.com/ClemsonStudents)
- CU Safe Alert text messages
- Inside Clemson email
- The CU Safety page
Employees should not enter leave requests until after the weather event and further guidance is provided by the Office of Human Resources.