Clemson University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, education specialist, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Clemson University.
Inquiries about the institution such as admission requirements, financial aid, educational programs, etc., should be addressed directly to Clemson University and not to the Commission on Colleges.
Recent Report History
2020- Referral Report
2019- 5th-Year Review
*For information on Clemson University's upcoming reaffirmation, please click here.
SACSCOC LiaisonJeremy King
Associate Provost for Institutional Effectiveness
SACSCOC Accreditation Resources and Policies
- SACSCOC Principles of Accreditation (As of January 1, 2018)
- All SACSCOC Policies
- Advertising, Student Recruitment, and Representation of Accredited Status
- Agreements Involving Joint and Dual Academic Awards
- Complaint Procedures Against the Commission or Its Accredited Institutions
- Credit Hours
- Direct Assessment Competency Based Educational Programs
- Distance and Correspondence Education
- Institutional Obligations for Public Disclosure
- Integrity and Accuracy in Institutional Representation
- Mission Statement of the Commission
- Substantive Change