Clemson University Student Achievement
The University’s mission statement addresses student achievement as noted in the following statement.
The University is committed to:
- Providing talent for the global economy by recruiting and graduating outstanding students;
- Nurturing critical thinking, communication capabilities, and ethical judgment; and
- Preparing graduates who are creative and entrepreneurial but also are knowledgeable in a discipline and prepared for future opportunities in the global marketplace.
ClemsonForward serves as the University’s strategic plan and focuses on four strategic areas: Research, Engagement, Academic Core, Living – REAL.
- Academic Programs & Procedures
- Collaborative Academic Agreements and Contracts
- Metrics and Reports
- Organization Chart