Windows and Mac users should review the Camtasia® Studio system requirements.
Camtasia® is a solution for recording, editing, and publishing your screen videos. You can easily create software tutorials and demonstrations in Flash and streaming video formats for your global audience. Camtasia® records all activity, including narration from a Windows PC screen, edits clips, and then outputs files to RealMedia, Windows Media, Flash, Quicktime, or other formats. Captions, text boxes, and graphics can be added after the video is produced.
To Learn more about Camtasia certification, send us an Email
- New Features of Camtasia 2019 (.HTML)
- Camtasia Studio 2019 Tutorials Home (.HTML)
- Useful Hotkeys & Shortcuts (Windows) (.PDF)
- Useful Hotkeys & Shortcuts (Mac) (.PDF)
- PowerPoint Add-In Toolbar (.HTML)
- Add Captions Video for Accessibility (.HTML)
- Import PowerPoint Slides into Camtasia (.HTML)
Additional Camtasia® Resources
- Camtasia Blog for Educators (.HTML)
- Better Quality, Smaller File Size (.HTML)
- Backup Project Files Automatically (.HTML)
- Importing Camtasia AVI's into Adobe Premeire (.HTML)
- Black or Blank Video or Image Captures (.HTML)
- Windows File formats that can be imported to the Camtasia Studio timeline
- Mac File formats that can be imported to the Camtasia Studio timeline
- 508 Compliance Rule - Video Accessibility (.HTML)
- Techsmith Academy (.HTML)
- TechSmith Assets (.HTML)
**Camtasia Studio is still new for Mac relative to Windows! Click here to view a comparison of features.
You can download the Camtasia license from the CCIT Web Downloads page.
Camtasia® questions should be directed to CCIT:
TechSmith also has many resources on their Camtasia 2018 Help page.
- Do We Offer Instructor-Led Training for Camtasia®?
Yes. Clemson Online currently offers instructor led training for employees. Please view our training calendar or email ITHELP@clemson.edu to schedule 1-on-1 training. Click the links below to download the class handouts.
- Is There a Cost Associated with Camtasia® Studio?
Clemson has recently invested in a site license for Camtasia for 5 years. While there is no cost for the software license, you may also have additional expenses for the following items:
- A microphone
- A webcam or digital video camera
- A video capture device
- The cables to connect your video camera to your computer(ex/firewire)
To see the differences between versions, use the Camtasia Studio Version Comparison Chart.
Looking for Ensemble? Go to the Ensemble page