Camtasia is available to all Clemson employees and students at no extra cost.
What Is Camtasia by TechSmith?
Categories: Instructional Video, Authoring
Camtasia is a fantastic tool that can be used to record content of any length! It can help create short informative videos or longer lectures as needed. Camtasia also allows you to make quick edits, ensuring the best video quality for your students. Camtasia produces videos in a format that can be easily uploaded into Ensemble and embedded into your Canvas course.
- Record The Computer Screen and Audio (HTML)
- Record A PowerPoint Presentation (HTML)
- Importing Content Into the Media Library (HTML)
- Timeline Overview (HTML)
- Basic Timeline Editing (HTML)
- Basic Audio Editing (HTML)
- Video Captioning from Camtasia to Ensemble (to Canvas) (PDF)
- Camtasia Captions Editor (HTML)
- Zoom In or Out In a Video (HTML)
- Hide The Mouse Cursor In A Recording (HTML)
- Change Clip Speed (HTML)
- Export and Share A Video (HTML)
- Create and Edit Video Template (HTML)
- Make a Video From A Template (HTML)
- Manage Camtasia Project and Recording Files (HTML)
- Package and Share Camtasia Project (HTML)
More on Camtasia by TechSmith
- System Requirements for Camtasia 2021 (HTML)
- Camtasia 2021 Video Tutorials (HTML)
- Camtasia Tutorials (HTML)
- Camtasia Help - Windows (HTML)
- Camtasia Help - Mac (HTML)
- TechSmith Academy (HTML)
- Camtasia 2021 Keyboard Shortcuts (HTML)
- Clemson Online's Media Accessibility (i.e. Captioning) Guide (HTML)
Free Video Assets
Tools Others Have Considered
|University Tech Support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Uses Clemson Login||Yes||Yes||Yes|
*Rankings marked with asterisks are based on the tool's general reputation in the accessibility community and not on testing that Clemson has completed.
+Rankings marked with a plus are based on completed testing.