Windows and Mac users should review the Camtasia® Studio system requirements.
Camtasia is a fantastic tool that can be used to record content of any length! It can help create short informative videos or longer lectures as needed. Camtasia also allows you to make quick edits, ensuring the best video quality for your students. Camtasia produces videos in a format that can be easily uploaded into Ensemble and embedded into your Canvas course.
To Learn more about Camtasia certification, send us an Email
- What's New in Camtasia 2020 (.PDF)
- New Features of Camtasia 2020 (.HTML)
- Camtasia 2020 Video Tutorials (.HTML)
- Camtasia Basics Video Tutorials (.HTML)
- Camtasia 2020 Help (.HTML)
- Record The Computer Screen and Audio (.HTML)
- Record A PowerPoint Presentation (.HTML)
- Importing Content Into the Media Library (.HTML)
- Timeline Overview (.HTML)
- Basic Timeline Editing (.HTML)
- Basic Audio Editing (.HTML)
- Video Captioning from Camtasia to Ensemble (to Canvas) (PDF)
- Camtasia Captions Editor (.HTML)
- Zoom In or Out In a Video (.HTML)
- Hide The Mouse Cursor In A Recording (.HTML)
- Change Clip Speed (.HTML)
- Export and Share A Video (.HTML)
- Create and Edit Video Template (.HTML)
- Create a Video From A Template (.HTML)
- Package and Share Camtasia Project (.HTML)
- Camtasia 2020 Keyboard Shortcuts (.HTML)
- Customizing Camtasia 2020 Keyboard Shortcuts (.HTML)
Additional Camtasia® Resources
- Techsmith Blog (.HTML)
- Techsmith Academy (.HTML)
- Royalty Free Camtasia Assets (.HTML)
- 508 Compliance Rule - Video Accessibility (.HTML)
- File formats that can be imported to the Camtasia Studio timeline
- Mac File formats that can be imported to the Camtasia Studio timeline
- Better Quality, Smaller File Size (.HTML)
- Backup Project Files Automatically (.HTML)
- Importing Camtasia AVI's into Adobe Premiere (.HTML)
**Camtasia Studio is still new for Mac relative to Windows! Click here to view a comparison of features.
You can download the Camtasia license from the CCIT Web Downloads page.
Camtasia® questions should be directed to CCIT:
TechSmith also has many resources on their Camtasia 2018 Help page.
- Do We Offer Instructor-Led Training for Camtasia®?
Yes. Clemson Online currently offers instructor led training for employees. Please view our training calendar or email ITHELP@clemson.edu to schedule 1-on-1 training. Click the links below to download the class handouts.
- Is There a Cost Associated with Camtasia® Studio?
Clemson has recently invested in a site license for Camtasia for 5 years. While there is no cost for the software license, you may also have additional expenses for the following items:
- A microphone
- A webcam or digital video camera
- A video capture device
- The cables to connect your video camera to your computer(ex/firewire)
To see the differences between versions, use the Camtasia Studio Version Comparison Chart.
Looking for Ensemble? Go to the Ensemble page