Contractor Testing Process
COVID-19 Testing Registration Process
Clemson University has arranged for Rymedi to provide COVID-19 testing to Contractors/Suppliers.
Location of Testing: Please see COVID-19 Page for updates: Clemson Covid-19 Updates
Contractors can use the online testing registry to register for free testing.
This page provides a step-by-step guide to registering for a testing event (Date/Time) as well as items to note for day of testing.
Please contact Clemson University Procurement and Business Services for questions at email@example.com
Step 1 - Register for a Free Test
Visit the online testing registry to register for a free test.
- Do you have a Clemson University username/email?
- Register by logging in with Clemson Credentials under the faculty, staff, or employee link
- For other contractors without a Clemson University username/email first, visit the online testing registry to sign up for an account
- You will need to answer a series of questions to create your profile.
- Be sure to select that you are a "Contractor" and NOT a "Visitor" at the appropriate step
- Once registered, then you can sign up for a free test via the online testing registery.
Step 2 - Obtain your Rymedi QR Code
Please note that this event requires a two-step registration process. Upon registering for a day and time, you will be redirected to a Rymedi webpage to obtain your Rymedi QR Code. As you arrive at the testing location, you will need to have your unique Rymedi QR Code pulled up on your smartphone or printed out.
Testing cannot take place without this code. So this step is very Important
Step 3 - Arrive for Testing
Parking and Logistics: Clemson Covid-19 Updates
Participants planning on arriving via vehicle should park according to Covid-19 Webpage guidance above. You will not get ticketed if you park in the designated area. See this parking map for details. https://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/parking/multimedia/pdf/CampusParkingTransitMap.pdf
Please refer to signage onsite to locate your correct testing line, or ask a staff member for help.
What you need to know for your visit
- No cost*
- Please bring a Rymedi QR code (On a smartphone or printed out)
- Please wear a mask
- As you arrive at the testing location, you will need to have your Rymedi QR code pulled up on your smartphone or printed out to check in for testing
- Testing cannot take place without this code. So this step is very important
Step 4 - Receive your Results
Individuals tested can expect results within 24-48 hours. Details about the status of results can be found via the Rymedi QR Code
If you are unable to preregister and obtain a QR Code, there is the option to arrive onsite without registering and obtaining your code. Look for an onsite testing staff member who is ready to assist.
Rymedi is adding new testing dates frequently. So, if you would prefer another date or time please check back periodically for additional availability on the online testing registry.