Non-Commercial Applicator Licensing

If you apply any herbicides, insecticides, rodenticides, or other pesticides to another person’s property as part of your job and you are a federal or state government employee, you are a Non-Commercial Applicator.

You must pass the same exams as required for Commercial Applicators. You are not required to carry the same financial responsibility as Commercial Applicators.