South Carolina Water Resources Conference
The 2018 SCWRC was held October 17-18 at the Columbia Metropolitan Conference Center
The South Carolina Water Resources Conference (SCWRC) provides an integrated forum for discussion of water policies, research projects and water management in order to prepare for and meet the growing challenge of providing water resources to sustain and grow South Carolina’s economy, while preserving our natural resources. Each of the five occurrences of the conference brought together over 300 registered attendees, featured over 120 presenters and hosted popular plenary speakers. A wider public audience has been reached since 2012 with live streaming video of the plenary sessions.
- Now available in digital format on TigerPrints
- Limited PRINT copies of the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 journal issues are available for $8 each. Please visit the South Carolina Water Resources store on Clemson Marketplace.
2018 Poster Presentations
- Call for Poster Abstracts Submittal Site www.scwrcabstract.org
- Now accepting abstracts for POSTER Presentations
- Deadline to submit for oral presentation was April 16
- Deadline to submit abstracts for poster presentation is September 10
- Students are eligible to compete in The Paul Conrads Student Poster Competition
- For more information on the student poster competition, visit this link