South Carolina Water Resources Conference
SOUTH CAROLINA WATER:
Management and Research of a Critical Resource for the Environment, Society, and Economy
The next SC Water Resources Conference will be held October 19-20, 2022.
- SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR PRESENTATIONS AND POSTERS
- DOWNLOAD the Call for ORAL ABSTRACTS Flyer
Deadline for Oral Presentations is June 30, 2022
- DOWNLOAD the Call for POSTER ABSTRACTS Flyer
Deadline for Posters is September 21, 2022
The South Carolina Water Resources Conference (SCWRC) provides an integrated forum for discussion of water policies, research projects and water management in order to prepare for and meet the growing challenge of providing water resources to sustain and grow South Carolina’s economy, while preserving our natural resources. Each of the five occurrences of the conference brought together over 300 registered attendees, featured over 120 presenters and hosted popular plenary speakers. A wider public audience has been reached since 2012 with live streaming video of the plenary sessions.
Download the 2018 SCWRC brochure (PDF)
2021 Regular and Special Issues, Journal of SC Water Resources (Volume 8)
2022 Poster Presentations
- Call for Poster Abstracts Submittal Site: Click here
- Students are eligible to compete in The Paul Conrads Student Poster Competition
- For more information on the student poster competition, visit this link
The next SC Water Resources Conference is October 19-20, 2022.
Tweets by @SCWaterNews