Help the Garden Grow!
There are so many ways to get involved and help support the South Carolina Botanical Garden. We depend on the generosity of time, talent and funds offered by our volunteers and our members. To keep the Garden's 295 acres open year-round with no admission fee, we need the support of the community, fellow gardeners, businesses, teachers, donors and anyone who wants to help people connect with nature and culture.
Thank you for your interest in helping our Garden grow!
Benefits of Friends Membership
As part of your membership, you’ll also receive many great benefits, including:
- Advanced entry to the Fall and Spring Plant Sales
- A 10% discount in the Garden gift shop
- Invitations to members-only special events
- The Garden's Gate newsletter, mailed every season
- Monthly Friends e-mail updates on garden happenings and events
- Discounts on Garden education programs
- Reciprocal admission to nearly 300 other gardens in the United States, as part of the AHS Reciprocal Program
- At some giving levels, you’ll also enjoy a 10% discount in the gift shop at the Bob Campbell Geology Museum.
To join online, visit Clemson's online giving page for the Garden, and follow instructions to log in.
To join by mail, send a check (made to the CU Foundation) or send credit card information to SCBG Friends, SC Botanical Garden, 150 Discovery Lane, Clemson, SC 29634-0174
To join by phone, call the South Carolina Botanical Garden at 864-656-3405, and pay by credit card.
To join online, visit Clemson's online giving page for the Garden, and follow instructions to log in.Any questions concerning the Friends program should be addressed to Angel Perkins, Business Manager, at 864-656-3405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Friends program, visit the Membership page.