South Carolina Water Resources Center
Clemson University's South Carolina Water Resources Center serves as a liaison between the U.S. Geological Survey, the university community and the water resources constituencies across South Carolina. It is one of 54 institutes working collectively through the National Institutes for Water Resources (NIWR). The Center serves as a research facilitator and acts as a conduit for information necessary in the resource management decision-making and policy arenas of the state.
- Now available in digital format on TigerPrints
- Call for Articles for the 2018 issue has closed. Call for articles for the 2019 issue will be announced in the Fall.
- Once the call for the 2019 issue has been announced, January 31 will be the deadline to submit full articles for consideration in the 2019 issue.
- Limited PRINT copies of the 2014, 2015 and 2016 journal issues are available for $8 each. Please visit the South Carolina Water Resources store on Clemson Marketplace.
- Registration is NOW OPEN
- October 17-18, Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
- Call for Posters Deadline is September 10, 2018
The responsible management of the state's water resources is beyond the scope of any one agency or organization and requires cooperation and shared responsibility amongst all agencies and water users. Stakeholder involvement and feedback is critical to this process. READ MORE >>