Foundation Funding Opportunities
The opportunities below do not provide an exhaustive list of private funding opportunities but may help you as you research diverse ways to fund your research, teaching, or programmatic development plans.
In addition, if you are seeking opportunities specifically for early career faculty, we maintain a list of Young Investigator Awards.
If you wish to work with any of these funders, please contact Kelly McSwain (firstname.lastname@example.org), in the Office of Research Development, or Karen Franklin (email@example.com), in Foundation Relations, to discuss your ideas and initiate the grant-seeking process.
- Arts, Humanities, and Humanities-Related Social Sciences
- Sciences and Social Sciences
- Health and Education
- U.S. and Global Issues and Policy
- Special Programs and Multidisiplinary
- International Research and Fellowship Opportunities
- Residential Fellowships and Seminars