International Food & Packaging
This program will expose students to the Spanish language, Spanish-Catalan foods, Catalan culture, and the science and technology applied to food processing, food packaging and food safety internationally. This four-week program includes trips in Barcelona and Girona to restaurants and food processing and packaging companies. Students will be exposed to international experiences and knowledge about food, nutrition and packaging science areas as perceived and presented by the Spanish community and bordering French communities. Students will also be participating in sessions of speaking and writing Spanish in different settings, such as the classroom, dining areas, industry visits, museums, parks, and organic food farms in France.
- Program dates:
- Opened to all majors - prerequisite is a 2.5 GPA
Program Costs (approximate)
- Tuition (in-state rate) – $3950
- Program fee – $1400
- Transportation (Airfare/train/bus) – $1400 - $1600
- Other (personal travel, entertainment, etc.) – $800+
- Reserve your space NOW!
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 due by February 15, 2017
- Program application deadline is March 1, 2017
Dr. Felix Barron - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Kay Cooksey - email@example.com