- Poster dimensions must be 48" x 36". Preferred orientation for posters is horizontal.
- Easels, posterboards and clips will be provided.
Interactive digital presentation requirements:
- In order to use the digital displays for your poster, you must have interactive content, videos, or motion graphics.
- Creative Inquiry will provide web space and templates for your poster display. You may also supply your own digital content.
- We will NOT display static images or PDFs on digital displays.
- Digital poster presenters are required to participate in a test run of their presentations on the Watt screens two weeks prior to FoCI.
- Print your poster (48" x 36", horizontal or vertical format).
- Bring your poster to the Watt Center on the day you are scheduled to present
- If you are in the AM session, arrive before 9:30 a.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned posterboard
- If you are in the PM session, arrive before 12:30 p.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned posterboard.
- Stand with your poster during your assigned session.
- Should you be chosen, one member of your team must be available at the Plenary Session to receive your award.