Housing The Clemson University Housing and Dining office within the Division of Student Affairs offers support for on-campus housing. The Dean of Students office provides support for Off-Campus Housing. The staff within these two offices are the local housing experts and an excellent resource for you as you navigate the housing process. We've included the links provided by these two offices to assist you with your housing research.

Undergraduate Students
Undergraduate students are required to live on-campus their freshman year. There are several on-campus housing options available to students. These options can be found by visiting the housing website.

Graduate Students
Graduate students usually live within a close radius to campus in recently-developed apartments and condominiums available for rent.

Click here to find more information about available off-campus housing