Flip is available to all Clemson employees and students at no extra cost.
What Is Flip LTI?
Categories: Instructional Video, Collaboration, Authoring
Flip LTI (formerly known as Flipgrid) allows you to use Flip from within Canvas.
Flip is a social learning platform that can be used within Canvas to allow faculty to ask questions that require a video response from students. Students are then able to respond to one another, creating a “web” of discussion. Video response timeframes can be set by the faculty member and can range from 15 seconds to 5 minutes in length.
*The app download is optional*
- How do students open the Flip Assignment? (HTML)
- Getting Started: Students (HTML)
- How to record and submit a video (HTML)
- Attach Files, Articles, and more with your video (HTML)
- Student Help Center (HTML)
- Flip Accessibility (HTML)
Mobile App (All Users)
|Name||Voicethread LTI||Flip LTI||Canvas Discussions|
|University Tech Support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Uses Clemson Login||Yes||Yes||Yes|