SubscriptionsClemson University subscribes to a variety of printed and digital subscriptions such as magazines, periodicals, newspapers, etc. Taxes may be applicable to subscription purchases.
Currently, there is no contract in place for subscription purchases.
Ordering and Additional Information below:
Use the Non-Catalog form in buyWays or your P-Card to purchase subscriptions.
- Decision Tree — flowchart designed to help you choose which purchasing method should be used.
- Disbursement Grid — grid used as an aid to assess availability of the type of University funds prior to making commitments.
- PCard Policies and Procedures
- Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Exemption List — may be applicable to your purchase
- 12. Published books, periodicals and technical pamphlets.