Goals of the CWSEC
- Maximize efficiency and effectiveness through coordinated and collaborative stormwater education activities.
- Using a regional watershed approach, help member SMS4s meet NPDES Phase II stormwater permit requirements for public education and outreach and public involvement/participation.
- Provide and exchange technical information and expertise on innovative stormwater best management practices and supporting funding opportunities.
- Improve watershed and stormwater awareness in target audiences that informs decision-making and promotes behavior change to address water quality impairments.
- Continue to serve as a model for collaborative stormwater education and involvement throughout the state of SC and beyond.