CEPSCI Exams and Retests
Important Exam Information
When you register for any initial certification class, you are automatically registered for the exam the following day. Therefore, separate exam registration is not necessary.
Click on the link below for exam instructions and the practice exam
Exam access will begin promptly at 1:00 PM. Each registered participant will have two (2) hours to complete the exam.
Mobile phone use at any time during the exam will result in a score of zero (0).
Items for the Exam:
- Exam access directions
- Canvas username and password
- Valid State Driver's License or other government issued ID
- Pen or pencil with scrap paper
- Calculator (not Mobile phone)
- Hand lens or magnifying glass (optional)
Complete the Following Before the Exam:
- Check system requirement (see below)
- Login to Canvas
- Read through exam access directions
- Watch the exam access video
- Complete practice exam in Canvas
System and Hardware Requirements for Online Classes and Testing:
- Operating System - Windows 8, 8.1 and 10; MAC 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
- Connection - 300kb/s upload speed, satellite and dial up connections are not supported
- 213 MB of storage for testing software
- Microphone or headphone with microphone
- Tablets, hybrid devices and mobile phones are not supported
If you need to make-up the exam due to a conflict with a previously scheduled exam, and you have completed the course, please contact us.
If you are taking the exam again as a result of an unsatisfactory grade, please register by clicking the link provided. A $35.00 fee will apply for re-test.
Contact us for further information.
Oct 1, 2020
Oct 29, 2020
Dec 3, 2020