SC Agricultural Career Pathway EOP Assessment
The South Carolina Agricultural Career Pathway Assessment serves as the end-of-program assessment for SC Agricultural completers (students who have completed a minimum of four units in a designated agricultural education pathway). This assessment will be used to measure student attainment of career and technical skill proficiencies in agricultural education. Teachers will receive a year-end group analysis of their students’ results, a tool that can be used to revise and improve curriculum delivery.
The assessment will be administered twice during the 2018-19 school year.
Please read the following instructions and follow the procedures outlined. All procedures must be followed as outlined to ensure that the test is delivered in the proper manner while ensuring appropriate security.
The testing window is available:
FALL - November 7, 2018 from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Make-up: November 14, 2018
SPRING - May 1, 2019 from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Make-up: May 8, 2019
- The 100 item multiple-choice online assessment is Two Hours long. This should provide ample time to complete the test.
- Immediate results with feedback will be given to the students.
- If students have an individualized education plan (IEP), you can provide all accommodations as outlined in their plan.
- Agriculture teachers are NOT allowed to be test coordinators or proctors or to be in the room when the test is administered.
In order to begin the testing process, please complete the following steps:
- Complete Form 2 which identifies the testing coordinator at your school. Please note that neither the Agricultural Teacher nor anyone directly associated with the agricultural program can serve as testing coordinator. In addition to the testing coordinator, a minimum of one Testing Proctor per every 10 students should be identified.
- FALL - End of Pathway Testing Agreement - Form 2
- SPRING - End of Pathway Testing Agreement - Form 2 (DOC-86 kbs)
- The testing coordinator will receive from Clemson University Agricultural Education a testing administration guide, as well as a list of passwords for all students to be tested. The passwords should not be made available to students prior to the day of testing.
Please return Form 2 preferably by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Betsy Hwang, SC Agricultural Education, 509 Westinghouse Road, Pendleton, SC 29670 no later than Oct.17, 2018 for the Fall Assessment and/or April 18, 2019 for the Spring Assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact your Regional Coordinator.