The following events will utilize JudgingCard Scantrons, use the provided links to access sample cards.
Agronomy - Agronomy Scantron
Dairy Evaluation - Dairy Cattle Evaluation Scantron
Farm Business Management- FBM Scantron
Forestry - Forestry Scantron
Greenhand Knowledge Bowl - Greenhand Knowledge Bowl Scantron
Horse Evaluation - Horse Judging Scantron
Livestock Evaluation - Livestock Scantron
Meats Evaluation and Technology
Milk Quality and Products - Milk Quality Scantron
Poultry - Poultry Scantron
Tool ID - Tool ID Scantron
Wildlife - Wildlife Scantron
Tips for Properly Using Scantrons
- Use a #2 pencil. Pens, markers, etc. cannot be read by the scanner and result in scores of "0" for members.
- Please WRITE your chapter name and participant number in the "Team Name" block.
- Completely and clearly bubble your name in the provided space, do not use only initials or nicknames.
- In the "Team #" block, bubble in your four digit chapter code (SC####). If you are an alternate, bubble in four zeroes (0000).
- If you change an answer, be sure to completely erase the previous mark.
- Do not bend, fold, or otherwise crumple the scantron if at all possible. In case of wet conditions, please try to keep your card as dry as possible.
- If you have a question about where to mark on your scantron, ask a group leader or a member of the event staff. Cards are scored as marked, meaning improperly marked cards may not receive all possible credit.
All scores for events utilizing the JudgingCard system will be available online at 8:00am on the following business day. Scores can be accessed by going to judgingcard.com and selecting the appropriate event from the list on the right side of the homepage. Advisors will not need a username or password to access scores.
- SC Ag Ed HOME
- COVID-19 Resources
- Contact Us
- Foundation Board
- Board of Directors
- Membership Roster
Career Development Events
- SC FFA Agriscience Registration
- SC FFA Individual Event Registration
- SC FFA Team Event Registration
- Agricultural Education
- Agriscience Fair
- Agricultural Mechanics
- Creed Speaking
- Dairy Handler
- Dairy Evaluation
- Extemporaneous Speaking
- Farm Business Management
- Floriculture CDE
- Greenhand Knowledge Bowl
- Horse Evaluation
- Job Interview
- Livestock Evaluation
- Meats Evaluation and Technology
- Nursery Landscape CDE
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Prepared Public Speaking
- Milk Quality and Products
- Tool ID
- Turf Grass Management
- Tractor Operation and Safety
- Conduct of Chapter
- WHEP - Wildlife Habitat Education Program
- JudgingCard Scancards
- Chapter Officer Workshops
- SC FFA Legislators Appreciation Day
- SC Agricultural Educators and SC FFA Sponsored Presentation Of Flowers Ceremony
- SC FFA State Convention
- SC FFA State Awards, Recognitions, Nominating Committee, Scholarships
- SC FFA State Degrees
- SC FFA Day at the SC State Fair
- National FFA (ffa.org)
- SC FFA Camp
- SC Farmer and Agribusiness Association
- Twelve Month Funding
- SC Agricultural Career Pathway EOP Assessment
- Employment Opportunities
- AgFuture Magazine