Bobwhite Quail 2019
Join biologists from:
- Clemson Extension
- Longleaf Alliance
- Quail Forever
As they spend the day discussing and showcasing management of the Bobwhite Quail.
Participants will interact directly with biologists as they discuss the natural history, biology and management of bobwhites and other members of the grassland bird guild.
Classroom sessions will include:
- biology, history, population trends,
- various habitat management practices,
- and conservation efforts.
The afternoon sessions will be held in the field with topics including:
- Equipment (selection, safety, and operation),
- Native plant identification and wildlife value, and
- Overview of management practices on the property.
Cost is $25.00/person. Lunch is provided.
Click on one of the below links to register.
Contact Parker Johnson for questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 843.563.5777