What is a 4-H Ambassador?
The purpose of the 4-H Ambassador program is to enhance and utilize the leadership, citizenship, and communication skills of 4-H teens and volunteers. These teens will develop essential life skills and be able to educate youth on community issues 4-H addresses.
- Ambassadors will select one youth and/or community issue to focus on. This project will be part of the service project.
- Ambassadors will promote 4-H in their community.
- Ambassadors will speak up on what resources they need to develop their leadership skills.
- Ambassadors must be a Sr. 4-H member (between ages 14 – 19)
- Ambassadors must act as positive role models and represent 4-H in a professional manner.
- Ambassadors must complete act of service.
- Ambassadors will attend quarterly meetings.
- Ambassadors will assist in planning Beaufort County 4-H events.
Please fill out the Google Form to apply.
State Level 4-H Leadership
Leadership comes in all shapes and sizes. From your first step into leadership to leading others, there Is a program for you to continue building your leadership skills. Visit the State 4-H Leadership & Civic Engagement page to see all the opportunities for youth leadership.