4-H has lots to do no matter what you're interested in or where you live. Membership is offered to all youth, ages 5-19, on an age-appropriate basis, without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status. There are various clubs, workshops, camps as well as other ways to be involved in 4-H.
To find out more about what 4-H has to offer, contact or visit your local Extension Office. (Link to County office listing)
If you are an adult and would like to volunteer in 4-H, learn about 4-H volunteer opportunities.
JOIN 4-H for this club year (Sept 1 - Aug 31), please register in 4HOnline.
4HOnline is a web-based registration system used to enroll youth members and adult volunteers in the South Carolina 4-H Youth Development Program. 4HOnline is designed so that each family has a family profile and every youth and volunteer has an individual profile under their family profile.
The cost of membership is only $15 per year. After completing the registration, you will get an invoice to pay the $15. You can either pay it directly through 4HOnline or print a copy of the invoice and take it along with a check, money order, or cash to your local extension office to pay the fee. Every youth that registers, will receive a 4-H Membership T-shirt.
If there is a non-4-H Member (i.e. parent or grandparent) that would like a shirt, please talk to your local extension office.
To register your family and youth as a South Carolina 4-H Member, click on the 4HOnline Link
- New youth members and adult volunteers
- Visit https://sc.4honline.com and select "I need to set up a profile"
- Instruction sheet with additional details and information for new members (PDF 0.9MB)
- Existing or returning members and volunteers
- Anyone that was a 4-H member the last 3 years should have a profile with 4HOnline and be able to re-enroll for the 2019-2020 year.
- Visit https://sc.4honline.com and select "I forgot my password" with "Family" selected as "Role"
- Instruction sheet with additional details and information (PDF 0.7MB)
For questions or concerns, please contact your local county 4-H extension agent.