South Carolina Jr. Beef Round-Up
The South Carolina Jr. Beef Round-Up is usually held the first weekend of August each year at Clemson University's T. Ed Garrison Livestock Arena near Clemson, SC. Clemson University's Cooperative Extension Service organizes and coordinates this weekend of beef cattle activities for youth and their families. In addition to the great camaraderie, there are many opportunities for junior cattlemen to win college scholarships, savings bonds, livestock supplies and show equipment. Some of the events include Sales Talk Contest, Jr. Cattlemen's Contest, Showmanship Contest, Breed Shows, and SC Beef Ambassador Contest.
Mark your calendars for August 2nd-4th 2019 and check back for more information coming soon.
Want to Help?
This event requires many amazing people to continue its success. If you would like to help, here are a few ways you can:
- Contribute funds to our general fund or a specific event.
- Sponsor a scholarship.
- Volunteer to coordinate one of the many events of Round-Up.
- Donate items or products to be used for Cattlemen's Contest prizes.
- Donate services to help lower our expenses.
- Volunteer during the weekend for a variety of tasks
- Serve as a Breed Show representative for un-represented breeds.
If you have other ideas or just want to help out, don't hesitate to contact us!
Dr. Brian Bolt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Team
- State 4-H Calendar
- Event Registration
- 4-H Volunteers
- 4-H Alumni & Supporters
- Employee Resources
- About South Carolina 4-H
- Project Areas
- Pinckney Leadership
- Giving to 4-H