Support Beaufort County 4-H
Help Us "Make the Best Better"
- Join a local club
- Attend 4-H Camp
- Attend program
- Get involved as an individual or family
Importance of Volunteers
Volunteers are key for the success of the 4-H program. As a registered volunteer, you can work directly with 4-H youth in South Carolina after completing a screening process and training at no cost to you! You will help to facilitate learning through things like club meetings and 4-H activities.
If you are interested in volunteering with Beaufort County 4-H or any club in particular please call (843) 473-6022 or email@example.com
- Must be 18 years or older and cannot simultaneously be a 4-H member.
- Chaperones must be at least 21 years old (county age requirement may differ).
- Must complete and submit a a 4-H Volunteer application and background check
- We welcome all youth, their families and other volunteers to participate in the program regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability and never discriminate on the basis of any of those attributes.
- Your time
- Monetary support
Spread the word
- Tell your friends about 4-H!
- Help find sponsors
- Follow & share our FB Page