Carolina Clear Watershed Restaurant Recognition Program
Clean water is important to all of us. Simple steps in the workplace can make a big difference in keeping our water clean for today and future generations of Lowcountry residents. Through participation in the Carolina Clean Watershed Restaurant program, restaurants have made a commitment to take action to prevent stormwater pollution and protect our waterways.
Any Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester food service business can apply to participate. Big or small, this program can be tailored to your business through the flexibility to pick the actions that work best for you. Read more about what's involved here and view the Workbook.
Participation is easy and we want to help you achieve recognition as a Carolina Clean Watershed Restaurant. Our Workbook, and included resources, will help you meet your goals.
Carolina Clean Watershed Restaurants will receive:
- Carolina Clean Watershed Restaurant decal for your window
- Free training, resources and more
- Recognition on the Carolina Clean Watershed Restaurant website
- Recognition through annual inclusion in local print and website press, and other marketing
I want to find a Carolina Clean Watershed Restaurant near me.
The Carolina Clear Watershed program is sponsored by:
- Meet The Team
- What You Can Do
- Anderson & Pickens Counties Stormwater Partners
- Ashley Cooper Stormwater
- Florence-Darlington Stormwater Consortium
- Lowcountry Stormwater Partners
- Sumter Stormwater Solutions
- Activity Database
- Media & Communications
- Statewide Survey
- Community Grants