Stormwater Pond Management Conference
November 14, 2018
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
(sign in starts at 7:30 AM)
Trident Technical College
The College Center at the Complex for Economic Development
7000 Rivers Avenue, Building 920, North Charleston, SC 29423
(Link to Conference Venue Directions)
The 2018 Charleston Area Stormwater Pond Management Conference will provide a forum to share the latest research, resources, and tools for pond management for the Lowcountry community. The agenda includes plenary sessions, a research showcase and Q&A session, concurrent sessions in the afternoon, and Vendor Showcase and Ask-An-Expert tables. Conference format is divided into two specialized tracks and designed for the pond owner or professional manager needs. See the conference flyer.
Who Should Attend?
- Pond owners
- Homeowner association representatives or property managers
- Pond management professionals
Participants Will Receive:
- Presentations and advice from local and regional experts in pond management content
- Opportunity to interact with organizations and businesses in the pond management industry through the Vendor Showcase
- Time to meet and discuss pond management with your local or county stormwater division in the Ask-An-Expert tabling session
- Resource package with information and reference materials
- Lunch and refreshments
- Continuing education credits for SC Pesticide Applicators (1 CCH in Category 5)
Presentation Topics Will Include:
- Integrated weed management
- Shoreline erosion and sedimentation
- Pond inspection
- Funding and budgeting for maintenance
- Upland management for healthy ponds
- Wildlife control
- Vendor showcase
- Hands-on problem solving, and more
As part of the registration process, you will be signing up for elective technical sessions. Please review the conference draft agenda prior to registration.
Participant Registration: $30
Vendor Registration: $80 (includes two registrations and table in the Vendor Showcase)
Registration ends Wednesday, November 7 at 5pm.
Are you a HOA representative or stormwater pond owner? Complimentary registration for the conference will be offered to 30 HOA representatives in the Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester area. Limit one registration per HOA. Complimentary registration is available until filled.
- To qualify, submit the following VIA EMAIL to Guinn Wallover:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address and Phone Number
- HOA Name
- City, County
- A letter of support from your HOA or Property Management Company
For questions, please contact Guinn Wallover at firstname.lastname@example.org; 843-730-5210.Sponsored by: