2019 Beaufort Area Stormwater Pond Conference
Date: November 14, 2019
Location: Quality Inn at Town Center (2001 Boundary St, Beaufort, SC 29902)
Time: 9:00am-4:00am (registration starts at 8:00am)
The 2019 Beaufort Area Stormwater Pond Management Conference will provide a forum to give the latest information, resources, and tools on stormwater pond management for the Lowcountry community. Topics include a plenary session, the current state of the knowledge on stormwater ponds, integrated pest management, aquatic weed management, wildlife habitat, sea level rise, and upland management.
Who Should Attend?
- Pond owners
- Homeowner's Association representatives
- Property managers
- Pond management professionals
Participants Will Receive:
- Presentations and advice from local and regional experts in pond management content
- Time to meet and discuss pond management with your local or county stormwater division in the Ask-An-Expert tabling session
- Resource packet with information and reference materials
- Lunch and refreshments
- Continuing education credits for SC Pesticide Applicators, Certified Floodplain Managers, members of the SC Planning Education Advisory Committee, and the American Planning Association, pending approval.
Early Bird Rate: $30.00 per person (until 9/30/19)
Regular Rate: $40.00 per person (after 9/30/19)
- Meet The Team
- What You Can Do
- Regional Consortiums
- Media & Communications
- Statewide Survey
- Activity Database